Yes, we do accept wire transfers, ACH transfers, USD checks and USD money orders for retail registrations, renewals and other domain add-on services.
When sending a payment, please be sure to do the following:
- Include your login ID (e.g., in the memo field). Or just print out and include the email notifying you about the payment due.
- Specify the domain name(s) and/or service(s) that the payment is for (e.g., in the memo field).
- Add the domain name(s) and/or service(s) to your shopping cart.
- Ensure that the payment is for the exact amount.
- Send an email to Accounting@enom.com to advise that a payment has been sent.
We will process the payment on the day that it is received. Based upon the urgency of the situation (such as a domain that is about to expire) you may choose to send a check or money order via regular mail, which can take several days, or via an overnight or two-day delivery service, which will be posted much quicker. We cannot post the funds to your account until the money is actually received by our bank.
MAIL CHECK OR MONEY ORDER IN U.S. DOLLARS
Checks and money orders should be made out to: eNom Inc.
|Checks and money orders should be mailed via the postal service to:||For overnight deliveries or two-day deliveries that require a street address, send checks and money orders to:|
|eNom, Inc.||eNom, Inc.|
|Dept CH 10779||10779|
|Palatine, IL 60055-0779||5505 N. Cumberland Avenue, Suite #307|
|Chicago, IL 60656-1471|
|IMPORTANT: Each check or money order MUST have the Login ID in the memo field and what it is for (e.g., “account refill” or “example.com renewal”). If this information is missing, it will delay posting to your account. There are no minimum refill amounts for checks or money orders.
When sending a check or money order, please be sure to request US Dollars from your bank. Our bank may impose a 30-day delay on payments received in a foreign currency. Please plan on this delay as your funds will not be posted to your account until the bank releases your money to eNom.