To help Dominique understand that…
That is assuming a basic level of the necessities–food, shelter, health, and so on.
- You can be as happy as you want.
- We are all responsible for our own happiness. No one can take your happiness away from you.
- Pain and Unhappiness (Suffering) are not the same thing. Pain can be inflicted upon you by others. But unhappiness comes from within.
- While we can not avoid pain, we can turn our backs on unhappiness.
- We are responsible for our own unhappiness. exceptions
To make enough money so she can retire comfortably.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.